A Killer Party...

The mood was set.

While displaying vodka jelly shots on a boob-shaped platter, I looked up at the noose hanging from above my head. Children playing outside stopped to stare through the window, whispering among themselves. I could almost read their minds: "They turned their lounge into gallows..."
Smiling wryly, I was actually looking forward to curious glances once they had told their parents.

In our circles, my wife and I were renowned for discussing the strangest of topics. Murder was a new dark alley we wanted to explore...
Before anyone calls the cops or searches for Horatio Caine's cell number, we mean this in a literary sense.

The guests arrived.
Wide smiles dimmed and hands holding up wine bottles lowered when they took in the scene. Like a credit card ad catch-phrase, the expressions were priceless. Our murder mystery night had begun.

Off with their heads!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELEASE DAY GIVEAWAY!!!

Doors, and how they sometimes open before you knock...

BIG 5 may soon become BIG 4...